YOUR MAIN PURPOSE
To interact and develop relationships with Continental and UK customers in response to their needs, requests and enquiries - generating & developing sales.
- To oversee and develop incoming and outgoing transports within the markets that the client operates. This includes mainly door-to-door and ferry transports from/to Sweden - Benelux, UK, Ireland and Iberia.
- To liaise with and be responsible for commercial relationships with existing and potential customers or suppliers.
- To ensure that the clients service meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations.
- Day to day liaison with customers, terminals, suppliers and colleagues internally and across the clients European network.
- To positively promote the company brand.
- To undertake any other task as and when required, and within your skill and ability.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & QUALITIES
- Possess a profound knowledge of the Swedish and English languages (verbal and written).
- Have experience of a similar position or role.
- Possess excellent IT skills.
- To be organised and able to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Able to work on own initiative or as part of a team.
- Be able to communicate effectively to develop relationships.
- Work to a high level of accuracy with an attention to detail.